NorGoth
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

NIN - 2007 Tour

+3
Aurore
the crow
blackmarquis
7 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Aurore
Rang: Administrateur
Aurore

Féminin

NIN - 2007 Tour - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: NIN - 2007 Tour   NIN - 2007 Tour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 11 Mar - 19:06

Superbe photo :

NIN - 2007 Tour - Page 2 3_08_07
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
blackmarquis

blackmarquis

Masculin
Loisirs : Faire de la musique, concerts, soirées

MessageSujet: Re: NIN - 2007 Tour   NIN - 2007 Tour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 16 Mar - 0:38

A Cologne, Trent a raconté le premier concert de NIN en Allemagne: un cauchemar en première partie de Guns&Roses.

Voici la vidéo:
http://giezet.f.tkk.net.pl/germans.3gp

Et la transcription de ce qu'il a dit:

"The first time we ever played in Germany, I think, was a terrible, terrible mistake. Now let me explain, before the cups of pee start flying up here
We got offered to open for guns and roses, remember them, in Manheim, I don’t even know where that is.
But we were uh, it was a good bill, it was us, skid row and then guns and roses.
And the first second I was on the stage, I realized was a terrible, terrible mistake I had made. 65,000 fucking retards with their beers…
Fuck you, we want metal.

So at first I thought all of Germany was this hostile place with retarded metal heads throwing sausages at us. But now I know, that you are not all like that.
This is the most I have ever talked on stage in my whole life. Actually josh is sick so I am trying to give him a break here for a second. But he’s doing a fucking good job, huh.
Alright this is from the upcoming record year zero, this is survivialism"

Enorme, non?
rivethead2001

rivethead2001

Masculin
Loisirs : métal-indus, cinéma, FC Bruges et Racing Club de Lens

MessageSujet: Re: NIN - 2007 Tour   NIN - 2007 Tour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 16 Mar - 16:45

blackmarquis a écrit:
A Cologne, Trent a raconté le premier concert de NIN en Allemagne: un cauchemar en première partie de Guns&Roses.

Voici la vidéo:
http://giezet.f.tkk.net.pl/germans.3gp

Et la transcription de ce qu'il a dit:

"The first time we ever played in Germany, I think, was a terrible, terrible mistake. Now let me explain, before the cups of pee start flying up here
We got offered to open for guns and roses, remember them, in Manheim, I don’t even know where that is.
But we were uh, it was a good bill, it was us, skid row and then guns and roses.
And the first second I was on the stage, I realized was a terrible, terrible mistake I had made. 65,000 fucking retards with their beers…
Fuck you, we want metal.

So at first I thought all of Germany was this hostile place with retarded metal heads throwing sausages at us. But now I know, that you are not all like that.
This is the most I have ever talked on stage in my whole life. Actually josh is sick so I am trying to give him a break here for a second. But he’s doing a fucking good job, huh.
Alright this is from the upcoming record year zero, this is survivialism"

Enorme, non?

Moi, jétais à Cologne et je peux confirmer ses mots.
blackmarquis

blackmarquis

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: NIN - 2007 Tour   NIN - 2007 Tour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 18 Mar - 10:57

Ca y est : c'est le GRAND JOUR!!!!

NIN - 2007 Tour - Page 2 Brusss10
NIN - 2007 Tour - Page 2 Todayt10

A tantôt! NIN - 2007 Tour - Page 2 Enaccord NIN - 2007 Tour - Page 2 Enaccord NIN - 2007 Tour - Page 2 Enaccord
blackmarquis

blackmarquis

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: NIN - 2007 Tour   NIN - 2007 Tour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 25 Mar - 15:51

Pour les fans, voici un Q&A de Trent sur la Spirale: instructif! Qqn connaît le film Chidren of Men?

Responses From Trent

Quote:
Originally Posted by BathedInBlood
Year Zero and it's entire concept, including the websites involved, the distribution of "leaked" material, the storyline, the code-breaking, and the use of many facets of technology in it's delivery are absolutely brilliant - where did you come up with the idea for such a project?

A:
I came up with the concept, then Rob Sheridan and I sat and brainstormed fleshing it out for a few weeks into a detailed document. We then searched out and met with a company (42 Entertainment) that could help us execute our vision of how it would be presented to you. They are the smartest most creative group of people I've ever worked with and embellished our ideas in ways we couldn't have done on our own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo3375
1. Will "Not So Pretty Now" and "Non-Entity" be commercially released?

A
Most likely. After the next record I am out of my contract with Interscope aside from a greatest hits whatever, so I'm sure at some point they will scour the archives for tracks like these. I have no plans to incorporate them into any new real record, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo3375
2. Do you plan on doing another album like Still?

A
I'd like to do a proper record of new material in a similar format at some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mslucyfur
Trent, you were amazing at the Bridge School Benefit. Did you enjoy playing with such a diverse group of musicians? And would you do a show like that again?

A
Thank you, and yes I would. Meeting Neil Young was a great honor for me and I was proud to be involved. I was slightly terrified but glad I did it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor9
Trent: With the approach you've taken with YZ, do you see yourself one day working exclusively WITHOUT a record company. For example, releasing music via the internet, (or other methods) and promoting yourself primarily by touring? It appears this current method could reduce the need for the industry involvement and free the artist to explore and create as he wishes without regard for commercial viability. Any thoughts or comments?

A
Certainly. The entire industry is in flux at the moment, so it's hard to say what would be ideal for NIN as the state of things changes very quickly. I can say with absolute confidence that I would never enter into another one-sided arrangement with a record company again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_kad
Have you been surprised with how fast/slow "we" (as in not really me, but those other crazy fans out there) have been figuring out this Year Zero stuff?? do you increase/decrease the difficulty of the clues based on how quickly "we" figure each one out?? is it fun to read "our" ridiculous theories on the whole concept??

A
Yes, you are clever little buggers out there. It's been great fun watching this all unfold and we're all quite impressed. The funny thing is, we'll watch you collectively instantly solve puzzles we thought were hard while the "easy" ones get you tripped up.

How record can labels fuck things up, part 776:
The "thermo-chrome" details being discussed a month before the record comes out. If you know what I'm talking about, great - if not, I'm not going to call more attention to it.
We came up with that idea as something that would be cool to experience as the consumer. The label blabs about it way ahead of it coming out as a marketing gimmick. "Put a big sticker on the front advertising it!" No. This was meant to be experienced and discovered - not announced ahead of time and ruined. This is the reason nobody at the label knew anything about the ARG (for lack of a better word) before it started - and they still don't know anything about the contents or what's coming. We would have had people discussing "make sure to go see the mural in London coming next week" type shit.
They just don't get it. They sell plastic discs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fustratedproductions
Do you get time to watch any movies while on tour?
What are your favorite films?

A
Yes, we tend to spend bus rides watching various films, etc. I have many favorites but I can't recommend "Children of Men" enough. I saw it in LA before I left two days in a row - blew me away. Lots of similar themes as Year Zero and the art direction felt like it came out of my head. If you haven't seen this film go check it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becizzle
"This is not a particularly friendly record and it certainly doesn't sound like anything else out there right now."
"By FAR this is the most ambitious multi-faceted project I've ever undertaken."

Even after you said this....I was still not prepared for the creative and consuming Year_Zero project. Thanks for "easing" us into it.

Now after getting a taste of Year_Zero the art form, and part of the album, I can't help but wonder how and when the inspiration struck you to create this future world? I'm sure you probably want everyone to take whatever they want from the Year_Zero experience but if you could maybe shed some light on what you would "like" people to feel or think after hearing the record and experiencing everything you have to offer from your Year_Zero project? Is it a call for more activism to keep humanity (America) from ever reaching that reality?

A
One of the things that's most exciting to me about this project is the idea that entertainment can be used proactively to create awareness. Awareness is my pretentious moral agenda aside from making the best music I can. If a handful of people get into this project and come out the other side paying a little more attention to what is happening all around them right now - mission accomplished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakeplastic_love
I'm sure this is not the top of your concerns, but how is Interscope reacting to all of the tracks being "leaked"? What was their reaction to the idea of setting up the whole Year Zero experience? As an avid fan of "Lost", I've noticed that the Year Zero experience is very similar to The Lost Experience. Did you get the idea from that?

A
I am a big fan of Lost, although I think this season has really sucked. I am aware of the Lost Experience but only in passing. My main inspiration is this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beast_%28game%29
This is also where Lost got the idea.
blackmarquis

blackmarquis

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: NIN - 2007 Tour   NIN - 2007 Tour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 30 Mar - 0:03

Voici les nouvelles dates de NIN cet été:
08 aug 07 oslo, norway oya festival
15 aug 07 avenches, switzerland rock oz'arenes
festival
16 aug 07 salzburg,austria frequency festival
24 aug 07 leeds, uk leeds festival
26 aug 07 reading, uk reading festival
28 aug 07 birmingham,UK academy SOLD OUT
30 aug 07 wolverhampton, UK civic hall ON SALE NOW
blackmarquis

blackmarquis

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: NIN - 2007 Tour   NIN - 2007 Tour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 1 Avr - 20:51

Pour avoir NIN à Pukkelpop, rendez-vous sur la home page du festival pour voter pour NIN!!!
http://www.pukkelpop.be/
The Great Frog
1er avertissement
1er avertissement

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: NIN - 2007 Tour   NIN - 2007 Tour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 1 Avr - 20:58

blackmarquis a écrit:
Pour avoir NIN à Pukkelpop, rendez-vous sur la home page du festival pour voter pour NIN!!!
http://www.pukkelpop.be/

Ben moi je voterais pas car notre festival ESN IV c'est le jour du Pukkelpop !
Aurore
Aurore

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: NIN - 2007 Tour   NIN - 2007 Tour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 1 Avr - 23:07

blackmarquis a écrit:
Voici les nouvelles dates de NIN cet été:
08 aug 07 oslo, norway oya festival
15 aug 07 avenches, switzerland rock oz'arenes
festival
16 aug 07 salzburg,austria frequency festival
24 aug 07 leeds, uk leeds festival
26 aug 07 reading, uk reading festival
28 aug 07 birmingham,UK academy SOLD OUT
30 aug 07 wolverhampton, UK civic hall ON SALE NOW

Mais ils ne s'arrête plus !!!! vu déjà la tournée qu'ils se tapent ! c'est fou çà ! ils n'ont plus envie de rentrer aux USA !!! ???

NIN - 2007 Tour - Page 2 804709
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: NIN - 2007 Tour   NIN - 2007 Tour - Page 2 Icon_minitime

NIN - 2007 Tour
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2