NorGoth
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal

Anneke quitte The Gathering

3 participants
AuteurMessage
FC

FC

Anneke quitte The Gathering Empty
MessageSujet: Anneke quitte The Gathering   Anneke quitte The Gathering Icon_minitimeMer 6 Juin - 14:19

Anneke van Giersbergen, singer for world-renowned Dutch rock act THE GATHERING, has decided to leave the band and pursue new goals in life and music.

In a statement from van Giersbergen, she says: "Dear people, I wanted to send out this message to all of you to inform you that I have decided to leave THE GATHERING.

"After much consideration and some serious soul searching, I feel that it is time for me to change my direction in life and develop and search out new goals.

"In all the wonderful years that I have been a part of THE GATHERING, we, as a band, have always strongly believed in sincerity, both personally and within our music. I have always been able to give one hundred percent of myself to the band and its music. Over the last year I developed an urge to initiate my activities from a different place in my heart, focusing on myself and my family.

"In order to stay true to myself, the band, crew and the fans, I see no other option than to leave the band and pursue my new goals in life and music.

"I loved my 13 years with THE GATHERING and I take pride in all the beautiful music we have made together and will always cherish the good times we shared on the road and in the studio. The decision to leave all of this behind has been incredibly difficult, but since it's made from the heart, I strongly believe that I have to go with it. Although it saddens me to say goodbye, I have made a lot of exciting plans for the future both personally and professionally.

"Thank you for all the love and support and I hope we will meet again in life and music."

The band has posted a statement on its web site regarding the singer's departure. It reads as follows:

"We are very sorry to announce the fact that Anneke has decided to leave the band [effective] August 2007. Anneke has several reasons not to be a member anymore. We really regret the fact we could not find a way to continue together. However, we (THE GATHERING) will be working on new material with male and female vocalists. Expect a CD release somewhere in 2008.

"With Anneke we've made great albums and did fantastic shows, which we are very proud of! We had a great time! We wish Anneke all the best for the future.

"The remaining festivals we will play together with Anneke. No new gigs will be scheduled. The last gig with Anneke will be the Ankkarock Festival in Finland, the 4th of August. Also the new DVD, 'A Noise Severe', as well as the double live CD will still be released this summer."

THE GATHERING released its latest album, "Home", in April 2006 on The End Records.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=73995
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
FC

FC

MessageSujet: Re: Anneke quitte The Gathering   Anneke quitte The Gathering Icon_minitimeMer 6 Juin - 14:21

Même si j'accrochais beaucoup moins à la période trop hop, c'est un des initiateurs du "gothic metal féminin" qui disparaît, une référence pour tous les groupes dark à chanteuse.
Nightime Birds restera une pièce d'anthologie.
FC

FC

MessageSujet: Re: Anneke quitte The Gathering   Anneke quitte The Gathering Icon_minitimeMer 6 Juin - 14:29

Mais pour ceux qui aime le côté trip-hop de la jolie, elle crée un nouveau groupe.

http://www.aguadeannique.com/

Zzz Zzz
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Anneke quitte The Gathering   Anneke quitte The Gathering Icon_minitimeMer 6 Juin - 14:51

Arf, et moi qui rêvait de pouvoir enfin les voir un jour... ce sera sans Anneke Sad

ça m'attriste un peu quand même
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Anneke quitte The Gathering   Anneke quitte The Gathering Icon_minitimeMer 6 Juin - 21:12

Nimh a écrit:
Arf, et moi qui rêvait de pouvoir enfin les voir un jour... ce sera sans Anneke Sad

ça m'attriste un peu quand même

+1
Moonseeker

Moonseeker

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Anneke quitte The Gathering   Anneke quitte The Gathering Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Juin - 11:59

En tant qu'inconditionnel de ce groupe d'exception et de la voix fabuleuse d'Anneke, je ne peux que regretter cette décision. Ensemble, ces musiciens étaient parvenus à développer leur propre style et à le faire constamment évoluer, tout en conservant la qualité d'albums en albums. Chose suffisamment rare de nos jours que pour être soulignée. Depuis Mandylion en '95, chacune de leurs réalisations est une véritable perle dont ma discographie ne pourrait se passer. Perso, j'avais beaucoup apprécié l'ouverture vers les territoires plus trip hop : cela ajoutait à leur musique une dimension plus onirique. Le concert au Splendid de Lille de l'an dernier sera donc pour moi le dernier avec Anneke dans cette formation... Pourvu que la dame trouve ses marques au sein de son nouveau projet ; je continue à la suivre ! Anneke quitte The Gathering 10375203
Holy

Holy

Masculin
Loisirs : MAO, Guitare, Radio, Culture

MessageSujet: Re: Anneke quitte The Gathering   Anneke quitte The Gathering Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Juin - 13:52

J'attends aussi avec impatience son nouveau projet, j'ai adoré son live acoustique, que je n'ai pu qu'entendre malheureusement, et on devinait alors quelques sonorités trip hop dans la retouche des morceaux, donc pas de larmes à verser, je pense qu'on la retrouvera très vite au premier plan, c'est l'ère the gathering qui se boucle, une autre commence Anneke quitte The Gathering 10375203
http://www.music-for-ravens.fr
Moonseeker

Moonseeker

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Anneke quitte The Gathering   Anneke quitte The Gathering Icon_minitimeDim 10 Juin - 12:26

Petit préambule sonore de Agua de Annique... >> Day after yesterday
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Anneke quitte The Gathering   Anneke quitte The Gathering Icon_minitime

Anneke quitte The Gathering
Page 1 sur 1